Once upon a time, twenty-somethings met daily in the local coffee shop. Artists, Actors, Musicians, oh my! We drank, we smoked, we created, we talked about life and the future until the wee hours of the sunrise, fueling our art, our minds. We did not have smart phones…and it was good.
In support of small businesses this holiday season, I will feature a new product or business each week through November and into the first two weeks of December. The first product I will feature is perfect for the man or woman in your life, as a Secret Santa present, stocking stuffer, or as a regular gift for anyone with a mobile device at $17.99 -the bendable Arachno Grip Cell Phone Holder, available on Amazon (yes, on Amazon… did you know that Amazon sells products from small businesses? Yep, they sure do.)
My cell phone never has to touch a dirty surface again; it’s protected from all the nasty germy, surfaces of the world. And yes, my mommy friends are pretty hot on it, too. Every week someone is telling me how they’ve manipulated this thing into a new use. And it comes in black, white and purple (my favorite).
My Top 5 Uses So far:
1. Car Cell Phone Holder. I use it to hold my cell phone in the car as I use Google maps (Siri, lead the way!)-which I use every day. Nope, I have no sense of direction.
2. Keeps your kid quiet in the car. Hang it off the front seat head rest and you can suspend your iPhone or iPad (might need 2 if you’re using a full sized iPad) so junior or princess can watch their favorite cartoon or movie in the backseat. Perfect for road trips so nuggets stay quiet.
3. Keeps your kid quiet while potty training. My friend is trying to potty train her daughter and her daughter insisted on watching a movie instead of going potty, so what did my friend do? She put the movie on her cell phone and propped that bad boy up on the spider securely next to the toilet. Voila… quiet potty time.
4. Hands free music, chatting, and face time on the go. Wraps around handles of strollers so you can chat away while taking baby for a walk or listen to music on your cell phone. For the non-mommies like me out there, I use this to suspend my cell phone off of gym equipment at the gym. I just refuse to let my phone touch any of that dirty germy gym equipment (yes, I might be OCD).
5. Keeps your iPhone & iPad safe from wet counter tops and table tops. If you’re like me and use online recipes a lot while cooking, but always have wet counter tops (because you’re cleaning or spilling while cooking), this is ideal for keeping your iPhone or iPad dry as you consult your recipes.
Enjoy and you’re welcome!