For a limited time only on mykiidos.com, you can now order ladies T-shirts with my popular “Fallen Angel” photograph on it.
The tank tops are perfect for summer and available in black, white and gray. Click on image to order.
And the chic tri-blend T-shirt is available in black, white and purple.
Click on image to order.
If you want to experience what NYC was like between 2008-2011,check out one of my old blogs: http://bitsandpiecesnyc.blogspot.com/
It’s a photographic time capsule.
One of my favorite portrait photos to remind you that Mother’s Day is just a week away. I love nothing more than photographing a mother and child-is there a greater love?
Want to give Mom something special? Why not book a photo session with her so you have a memory that will last forever? If you’re in the Los Angeles area, you can schedule a session with me through my website www.chattergoldstudios.com.
Not in the Los Angeles area? I’m sure there are many fantastic photographers in your area. Thank goodness for Google! Support small business in your area.
Strolling the streets of Venice.
(click image to order print, gliclee canvas, and other home decor options)
Mother’s Day is May 8th this year. That means you have all of two weeks to get your thoughtful card and gift. Luckily, I have some suggestions/ideas for you-and of course, they’re from small business owners like myself.
1. For the For the Wine Lover Mother: $15.95
If mom loves wine, then she’ll love this extra thick 5mm Insulated Neoprene 2 Bottle Sleeve. Just make sure you fill it with her favorite wines. Even better- take mom wine tasting and bring a few of these to carry your wine purchases home in. You can order them here.
2. For the #DIY & Home Cook Mom- $9.99
Did you read the article about the girl who lost her eye because glitter got into it? If you have a #DIY kind of mom then it’s your duty to get these for her. They’re marketed as onion goggles and they are wonderful at preventing tears due to onion fumes or even smoke from cooking or barbecuing. However, they are also perfect for protecting your eyes during crafting moments that involve spray-paint and/or glitter. They come in black and purple. You can order them here or click on the image above. I use mine for all #DIY projects. Of course, I have purple-my favorite color.
3. The Flower Loving Mom: Get Personal, Sentimental… 10.99+
Most moms love flowers. There are a couple of options here:
- Bring or send Mom flowers AND send her a card that you’ve designed yourself with an image of the flowers you sent her on it. You can do this on www.chattergoldstudios.com. Just click on the image of the flower you’d like to use and then add your own personal saying or poem to the card. Mom will not only get beautiful flowers for Mother’s Day but she’ll have a card to remember them by, long after the flowers have gone.
- Order merchandise with her favorite flowers on it. You can order all sorts of merchandise from www.chattergoldstudios.com with mom’s fav flower on it: jewelry boxes, T-shirts, coasters, aprons, and of course photographs or canvas prints. There are non-flower images you can use on the site, too. Just use the search bar on the site to look for images of places and things you’d like to put on your card.
4. The Tech Mom: Flexible Smartphone Holders-3 for $23.98
These Cell Phone holders are great for tech geek moms. Mold them into any shape you like. Take them with you on the go. Strap them to your stroller, bike, step machine at the gym or sit them on your office desk. Order here or click the image above to get a 3 pack including a black one, white one and purple one. I use mine to hold my smartphone in my car, one for my desk at work and one at home for when I’m following recipes in the kitchen.
5. The Etsy Mom: You Can Fine Everything for Mom on Etsy
You can find anything and everything for mom on Etsy. It’s one of the best ways to support artists and small business. I’ve put together a treasury here for you to order from. When in doubt, you can also get mom a gift certificate to Etsy, too!
The heavens must be throwing the best music festival that has ever been.
Another ethereal musical genius has left us.
RIP Prince Rogers Nelson.
In China, magnolia flowers are symbols of purity and nobility. In Japan, the magnolia is used as a medicinal and ornamental plant. The flower is called Hanakotoba in the Japanese system of flower symbolism. This means that the flower is sublime, natural and shows love for nature. Magnolias are associated with the life force and are often presented at births.
If you would like this photo in gliclee or print, click on the photo to order or click here.